- What has happened to BMX Racing ? I was at a race meeting this weekend when all I saw was kids taking each other out deliberately. Now I don’t know about you but that is just not right. Racing to me is 8 riders seeing how fast they can go around the track and the person who does it the fastest is the winner.
- Lately I have been seeing it more and more and I don’t know if it is the official’s fault or the riders but kids are now deliberately taking the person in front of them out by either riding them off the track or taking them over the berm.
- This is not racing you don’t go to the World championships and see this behaviour. Its blatant malicious and it has to stop. At the worlds they ride clean and hard.
- There is a big difference between hard riding and dirty riding. Hard riding is taking legitimate lines that actually help you gain speed or a position it might entail a bump or a nudge but it does not mean you have to use the other rider as a stopper so you don’t go flying off the track and he does.
- Parents are taking the sport way to serious if this is what it is coming down to. BMX I a fun sport which families alike are meant to enjoy in some fears battles on the track and good laughs off the track.
- I don’t know what is going on in this sport but I don’t like it and something has to happen or it is going to spoil the sport for everyone.
And remember always ride it like you stole it.